Pumpkin, Sweet Potato, Spinach & Feta Tarts
Here is a great recipe that is quick and healthy, perfect for a quick dinner or a lazy lunch.
I use 8 12cm louse bottom tart cases for this recipe, but it works just as well with a large casing.
1. Heat the oven to 200c.
2. Peal the Pumpkin and Potato and chop into 3cm cubes. Toss in a little olive oil and roast in the oven for 20 minutes until soft and golden. Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly. Turn the oven down to 160c.
3. Whilst the pumpkin and potato are roasting, cut the sheet of mountain bread into quarters. Grease each case with a little olive oil and then line with a quarter sheet of mountain bread. Brush the first layer of mountain bread with a little olive oil and then place the second quarter into the case, do this at a slight angle to the first so that you line all of the side of the tin. Repeat for the third sheet.
4. Divide the spinach, pumpkin, sweet potato and feta evenly between each case. Season with salt and pepper to your taste.
5. Whisk together the eggs and milk and divide between the cases.
6. Place the cases in the oven at 160c for 20 minutes or until golden and set.
7. Remove from cases and server with a seasonal salad.